INDUSTRIAL TECHNICIANS PRESENTS
DC12V Digital Display Microcomputer Temperature Controller
Comes with easy to understand English Instructions
Just Grab one pop it in your cart for check out
Sold and shipped from USA!
Temperature measurement range: -50 ℃ ~ 110 ℃ Resolution: 0.1 ℃ when -9.9-99.9 other temperature ranges 1 ℃
Accuracy: ± 0.1 ℃
control accuracy: 0.1 ℃
Backlash accuracy: 0.1 ℃
Refresh rate: 0.5S
High-temperature protection: 0-110 ℃
Input voltage: DC12V
Measuring input: NTC (10K 0.5%) Waterproof sensor
Output: one 20A relay
Environmental requirements: -10 ℃ --60 ℃ humidity 20% - 85%
Size: 48mm (length) * 29mm * wide Depth: 32mm
Hole size: 46 * 26.5mm
Power consumption: Static current ≤35MA pull current: ≤65MA
Connect the power supply and the load supply to the controller,
The measured temperature is displayed as red, blue below is set point
Press SET and C to raise the set point or F to lower the desired set temperature. 3 seconds after setting the automatic returns to
LEDs, LED Status Description.
LED: Off indicates the relay is open,
LED On indicates relay is closed.
Fast USPS SHIPPING! (only to addresses that are deliverable via USPS)
Processing is either same day or 1 Business Day.
Items are shipping from San Antonio Texas.
Economy Free shipping can take from 2-10 business days depending on your location.
Other options are offered please chose the one that meets your need
- Only PayPal is accepted as payment.
- Must ship to a confirmed address, otherwise payment will be refunded and we will alert you to the cancellation.
- Immediate Payment is required.
- We stand behind this product with free returns
- Returns are accepted only if the item is in its original and unused condition and the item is returned before 60 days of purchase date.
- Seller pays return shipping.